On the hunt for the best vegan pumpkin pie recipe? This smooth & creamy superfood-infused pumpkin pie is sure to be a top pick! A sweet cinnamon-spiced pie filling sits in a chai-spiced crust, and we're currently drooling over this delightful combo.
Not only is this delicious pie free of dairy, soy and refined sugars, but the simple no-bake crust is made using our Cinnamon Chai gr8nola.
Superfood Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Makes: 1 9-inch pie
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp.cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare your No-Bake Superfood Pie Crust. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all filling ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place pie in the refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Enjoy! Pie can be stored in the fridge, covered, for up to one week.
Looking for more fall-inspired chai recipes? You might love our Spiced Chai Apple Crumble or our Healthy Cinnamon Chai Bread.